cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check/delete function in TA SARA with more archiving objects

gerrit_meyer4
Explorer
0 Kudos

In TA SARA there is a button called check/delete. When I click on this there is a button called customizing. There is just one archiving object but I want to have more. There is no chance to add some more archiving objects (see image below). Do you have any idea why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerrit,

Please refer below URL for more information

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/4d/91fb10e637497fe10000000a15822b/content.htm

Check and Delete for archiving objects can be added if the functionality is accepted for those archiving objects only. Check and Delete uses in scheduling cross archiving objects together. To check the availability please follow the path t-code SARA -> <Archiving Object> -> Customizing -> select Check and Delete under Cross-Archiving Object customizing, it routes to Check and Delete.

In ECC, most of the archiving objects does not support check and delete. In CRM/SRM we have archiving objects which supports the check and delete due to the setup maintained for it. As an example in CRM, One order documents has to be in complete status(I1005) for archivability check. Once this is passed, check program(pre process) will set the can be archived(I1100) status.

Regards,

Sudheer T

gerrit_meyer4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

thanks for your help!

Answers (0)