cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How different is C_HANAIMP_11 from C_HANAIMP151? Which certification is better for preperation?

former_member239692
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am interested in doing SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA certification? I am looking at C_HANAIMP142, C_HANAIMP151 and C_HANAIMP_11. Will doing C_HANAIMP_11 better than C_HANAIMP151? How different are they? The syllabus for course looks same. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna,

C_HANAIMP151 and C_HANAIMP141 is valid  only till June and you should take before June 30th which is edition 2015. C_HANAIMP_11 is regular one with Edition 2016. I would recommend you to go with C_HANAIMP_11.

Please check the below links for your reference. Hope this helps.

https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification_code_help_search.php

Thank you!

Bhavya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It is always recomended to make the latest exam release available.

If you are looking to be certified on SAP HANA modeling, we recommend the C_HANAIMP_11 exam which is available for SPS11.

To prepare the C_HANAIMP_11 exam, you need the HA100_11 & HA300_11 course materials (or equivalent elearning course: HA100E_11 & HA300E_11).

Certification coding was changed (starting from SPS11), which contains as suffic the SPS release instead of the year of exam edition (C_HANAIMP_11).

Best regards,

Haythem

Former Member
0 Kudos

good info

gabrielnaraujo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Haythem,

I just finished the courses HA100e_10 and HA300e_10.

Do you think I could try doing the exam C_HANAIMP_11? (Which is newer than the courses I took)

I compared the contents of the courses and exams of the versions 10 and 11 and they seem very similar.

Thank you very much!

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

What I understand...

this support pack upgrade related changes from SPS10 to SPS11 will be available in Delta documentation. you need to plan and cover that also

Questions will be based on the features available in SPS11

BR/Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

Just seeing this post now.  I completed the C_HANAIMP_11 certification a month ago ... If you haven't taken it already I would recommend reading HA100 / HA300 based on SPS11 for best preparation.

Thank you

-Garrett

former_member600114
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good question! I am wondering about the same thing. From the surface, it would appear that C_HANAIMP151 is based on SPS10; while this latest exam is based on SPS11.

Former Member