cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do CTC (cost to company) breakup in Pay Components in EC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In scenarios where there is a concept of CTC (cost to company) and this CTC consist of various pay components for example Basic, HRA, Conveyance allowance.
Basic = 50% of CTC
HRA = 40% of Basic
Conveyance Allowance =  1500/month.

How can I have these calculated fields done in EC. Currently we have created all required pay component and then manually add all of them which brings annualized CTC. Most of the Indian customers do not seek this solution rather the moment amount against CTC is enter remaining pay components should propagate or cascade down. Because Indian salary structure is very complex and adding each pay component manually leads to lots of human error.
So is there is any why by which this issues can be addressed or through any other workaround by which all the pay component should get updated automatically.

Currently we are routing the CTC value to compensation and there we have designed a breakup and then Post it back to EC for all the new hires. Is there any such alternative method available. I am also trying to explore if this can be achieved via dell boomi by scripting.

Request for valuable inputs here on this topic.

Thanks and Regards,
Smita Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be able to use derived w/t's (configured in V_512W_B with w/t & percentage) and these derived w/t's to be used in CTC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for an option of design in EC,

any inputs here will be of great help