Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1 queues not generating in ECC

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I  am not able to generate the SMQ1 queues in ECC system for event handler. I am using  application object type ,ESC_DELIV  and I want standard  config settings to generate an event handler. RFC connections settings has been done. While creating  delivery it should generate an event handler. with standard events like Picking and PGI completed. Is there  any precondition for generating the queues.

Also is there way to check that all my customizing is correct and event handler is getting determined.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you Gopi, Vishnu and Steffen for quick response.

I will share the error log of SLG1 on Monday as I do not have system access from home.

BF11 EM apllication is ticked already.

I am using everything standard with BPT OBP10 and AOT as ESC_DELIV.  So while creating delivery it should work and create event handler in SCM system.

Meanwhile can you also help me if I need to configure  expected event profile with event codes in ECC as well . I donot see a place in ECC to configure this. Yes, in SCM I can configure with event codes.

I want to create an event handler with delivery creation with two events Pick and PGI  and want to post events when picking and PGI is completed.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean BPT = ESC_DELIV amd AOT = OBP10_DELIV? If yes, goto the relevance FM /SAPTRX/XRA_SD_DELIV_OBP10 and put a break point and see if the result is T or F. If result is 'F', then no EH will be created.

Your delivery document should be either LF or LO type for the condition to be 'T'.

Since you are using standard objects, your EH type and EE profiles and all other profiles should have been already set in EM. If you use custom EH Types, then yes, you need EE profile to be set up in EM system ( where ever your EM system is ).

Thanks,

Vishnu

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu

I debugged FM /SAPTRX/EVENT_MGR_COMMUNICATE and found that it is stopping showing not relevant for EM.

I also debugged FM /SAPTRX/XRA_SD_DELIV_OBP10 and found result true.

Not sure which FM I should debug now.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

please post the screenshot of the log from transaction /n/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

Below is the error log

AP3 is an SCM system and TE1 is ECC system.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

you must setup the mapping profile in EM system in /n/saptrx/tsc0pdm.

View Assign Profile to Mapping Area

Best regards,

Steffen

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj.

Looks like you are missing the mapping.

EM SPRO > Event Handlers> Parameters> Define Parameter Mapping > Assign Mapping Profile to Mapping Area.

Regards.

Zenon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

May be you are missing parameter mapping?

Goto Event Management->Event Handlers and Event Handler Data->Parameters->Define Parameter Mapping

In there see if you have assigned the Application System ( TE1CLNT800) to your profile in "Assign Profile to MApping Area".

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow. All 3 suggesting same solution at the in a matter of seconds.

Zenon/Steffen,

When I clicked reply, I didn't see both your messages and ended up in adding a response.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Sorry for the late reply.

I assigned mapping profile to mapping area and event handler has been created.

I am highly thankful to all of your for the quick help extended. You all guys look to be a great expert.

Regards

Neeraj Srivastava

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

do you see any log in /n/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG in ECC system?

If not first check that flag for PI-EM is enabled in transaction BF11.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Provide screen shots and we can tell you if you have right config or not.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Also, check Kevin's nice blog on SAP EM troubleshooting tips:

This will help you to address most of the issues.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

1. You have to uncheck the checkbox in "Sync" in SAP Event Manager definition in below IMG configuration to generate a queue.

SAP ECC - IMG -> Integration with Other mySAP.com Components -> Event Management Interface -> Define Application Interface -> Define SAP EM.

2. Create a transaction again and go to Tcode /SAPTRX/ASAPLOG to check the log in system.

Regards

GGOPII