Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding zfield on service order search ?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have added z field on Genil model browser dynamic query object -class-structure appened that structure only one zfield.after i have implemented the logic on EH_ONSEARCHBT but while i am in search in service order that time it gives dump.

Exception condition :PROBLEM_WITH_QUERY  raised.

Could you please help here ..we need to implement RFQ10search badi? how to implement?

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I think that you can use the AET to add new custom fields to Service Order Search in a more clean and easy manner. In that way, SAP will take care of adding the field in the appropriate structures. Then you can enhance the Presentation Logic Search Event quite easily without investigating the problems or short dumps which occurs due to missing correct field mappings. 

You need to create an custom implementation of the ES_CRM_RF_Q10_SEARCH Enhancement Spot if there is a custom logic to influence the search.

Let me know if you need any more technical details.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samantak,

I have appended zstructure -added ZMobile field on standard strucutre .BTQSRVORD context node ,Structure - CRMST_QUERY_SRVO_BTIL- i have appended zstrcuture on this structure .

exception - PROBLEM_WITH_QUERY

Standard search -EH_ONSEARCH_BTN -> the below line i am getting dump

lr_qs_reslt = lr_qu_srv->get_query_result ( ).

-->in this line get_query_result---

RV_RESULT = lv_core->duqery(iv_query_name = ' ' ).in this line getting dump.

Please help here.

Same functionality implemented on Object search page. but its working fine. they are not implemented badi for this.

So could you please guide  me what i need to here.

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Thanks for yoour reply.

Can you check the class method : GET_DYNAMIC_QUERY_OBJECT of the class CL_CRM_BTIL.

I guess, as a result of your append structure, there might be some place where it is not correctly mapped. Hence the result is short dump. Check for any kind of MOVE CORRESPONDING or if there is a specific field in your query, then the same is getting called or not.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi samantak,

I did  changes on Complaint,service order,sales,and service confirmation service order search result is working fine.but service request component it is not working.

In Search page EH_ONsearch is not there. and in viewset view Normal search is there, if i add the logic here i am gettin dump.

how to handle this scenario on service request search page.???

Component  - SRQM_INCIDENT_S

View - SRQM/INCIDENTSR

Thanks & regards

Kalpana

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Can you check the custom logic in the components where the scenario is working correctly ? How was that component enhanced ? What are the structures that were mapped to during the coding of the Search ? Any changes were made to the search structure ?

I guess, the short dump is due to a dynamic assignment of the structure which has been appended. Can you provide a call stack of the short dump so that it can be investigated in more details.

Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Samantak.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi samantak,

other compoennt EH_ONSEARCH is available on service order search details view only,but here EH_ONSEARCH is not available on service request search page, and it is available on view se view and there is no context  nodes on view sets. ihave redefined the method EH_ONSEARCHBTNCLICKED, i have added logic on same other components which logic is working ,but it still get exception problem_with_query.

Thanks & Regards

kalpana

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

The best way forward is to put a break point in the GENIL Class Method and analyze the flow. It looks like the mapping structures are not properly setup. Can you provide the call stack and the dump screen shot as these will help in further analysis.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

There is a common way of enhancing the search result page for 1order transactions. Please go through follwoing links for opportunity as an example

Transaction Search Enhancement - CRM - SCN Wiki

Thanks,

Ravi