cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items for Direct Payers for HO Only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing performance issues with the t-code: FDM_COLL_SEND01 as a job, its taking more than 10 minutes and most of the times data isnt transfered as we expected to the worklist. There are thousands of customers, we can change the variant but it should be for all Customers in an specific Account Group, so if we do that we just will have a permanent list of Customers.

Looking in the Collections Management configuration, I found an option called Activate Distribution per Company Code (Financial Supply Chain Management->Collections Managment->Integration with Accounts Receivables Accounting->Distribution of Data in Collections Management->Activate Distribution per Company Code). There you can see the Company Codes and some options.

Actually, I have selected All items for HO but I want to know exactly what happen if I select Items from Direct Payers for HO Only. SAP give me a description but it is not totally clear.

Any of you have an idea? I just want to be sure that just Payers will be considered when system move data from FI-AR to FSCM Collections.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Tiger_007
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one question. are you guys using SAP Head Office functionality in SAP ?

you can check this via FD03 - Company Code Data -> Account Management --> Head Office Field.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fields that I see there are:

• Recon. Account
  • Sort Key

Just those two, any suggestion?

Tiger_007
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to check below details for head office and branch set up relating to SAP.

here you can check how the line items you can view for HO and Branch via FBL5N.

so, when you are setting up in FSCM collection management you can choose which option you need.

Regards

Srinivas