cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error clicking on Scorecard Tab (Application error UIM10030)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having an issue in one of my projects when I select the scorecard tab "An application error occurred - Please contact your administrator". The other projects are working perfectly. Can someone please assist?

We are on version 14.2.2.412

Regards

Danie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Danie,

One option you might try if you are able is to back up the project, delete the old project, and then re-import it back into the newly created project that you have. It could be that after the upgrade there is some code that was corrupted so this could refresh it.

However, if you are already have a call with SAP this might not be the best option. You can try it after the call if recommended by SAP.

Are you able to reproduce this same error in a different environment? For example if you can create a duplicate project in a different environment, then export the project that is having the issue and then import it to the same project, but on a different environment.

This might show if this error re-appears in regardless of which environment you are in.

In either case good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk

This is the error I am getting. I can't find anything in the log files. I looked at the ones in folder

\SAP BusinessObjects\InformationSteward\MM\log. Are there other log files that I need to look at?

Any ideas?

Regards

Danie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only for score card this error ? or when you click view data for table are you getting this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravi

Only for scorecard and also only in one project. Everything else is working fine.

Regards

Danie

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't seem to be the first person with this problem. There are a couple of hits when you search this forum .

Unfortunately SAP Note 1925294 - Can't Open Scorecards following upgrade to Information Steward 4.1 SP2 doesn't apply, because you are on a more recent version. You better contact SAP Support for a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk

Yes, I saw the same. Will log a call to SAP

Thanks for the help

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most probably not, unless you cangive a bit more information.

Screenshots, complete error message? Any traces in the log files?