SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB transfer to CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to transfer Budget from Funds Management via transaction FMBB to CO ( KP06 transaction)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jayasree

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, These two functionalities are not linked in this direction. You can inscribe budget based on CO planning, but not vice versa.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the reply.

My scenario is when I create a transfer in FMBB transaction, the same transfer should also reflect in CO planning ( KP06 transaction). Will it be possible just to copy the transfer while creating one in FMBB?

Regards

Jayasree

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, not possible by standard means. Also, keep in mind, that objects involved in two processes are different. In FMBB you work with FM objects, while in CO - with CO objects. Creating budget documents based on CO planning is functionally possible as the system provides you the tool for deriving FM object from CO one. Whilst, you cannot do the opposite: deriving CO object from FM one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli.