Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRPT is considering calendar days not working days from factory calendar

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I searched in forum for the answer, but could not find, hence posting here.

I have created a calendar resource of category handling unit with productive time of 24 hours.

This resource has a factory calendar assigned with "only working days", i mean not working on saturday, sunday & holidays.

I have assigned this resource to a destination locatin in /sapapo/loc under resources tab >> handling resource >> "Resource inbound"

GRPT = 20 days defined in product master

So, for e.g. if requirement at destination is 29/07/2016, i was expecting to see start at source location 04/07/2016.

But the system is not considering working days from factory calendar, & i'm seeing the start date as 08/07/2016 which is just calendar days

Please help/suugest as how ti make system consider the factory calendar.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Shaiz,

When you open the Order View for the Purchase Requisition, do you see the Handling Resource assigned to the GR activity?

Also, in /SAPAPO/REST02, please, display the Time Stream of the Resource and confirm whether there are entries during weekend.

Regards,

Tiago

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for the reply & for the suggestions.

Below are the answers to your questions......

1. When you open the Order View for the Purchase Requisition, do you see the Handling Resource assigned to the GR activity?

Ans: No, see below screen snap

2. Also, in /SAPAPO/REST02, please, display the Time Stream of the Resource and confirm whether there are entries during weekend.

Answer: No, there are no entries on weekends, please refer below screen snap.

0 Kudos

Hi Shaiz,

The Time Stream looks fine, the issue happens because the Resource is not assigned to the GR activity in the order.

If the PurRqs already existed before the Handling Resource was specified in /SAPAPO/LOC3, you need to reexplode it or replace it with a new PurRqs to have the resource assigned to the activity.

If the PurRqs was created after the Handling Resource was assigned in /SAPAPO/LOC3, make sure that the Resource itself has been assigned to Model/PlngVersion 000 in /SAPAPO/RES01.

Regards,

Tiago

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for the reply. The PR was created after resource creation >> model assignment/Planning

version >> assigning resource to //LOC3.

Best regards.

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain GR handling cap consumption = 1 sec in the GR/GI tab in product master and test again.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried it with GR handling cap consumption = 1 sec in the GR/GI tab in product master but still it's taking calendar days.

Thanks again.