cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one single contract for all

0 Kudos

HI,

I want to create one single contract for lease, service, and deposit, is it possible, here the account to be posted is different, is it possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Yes its possiable in REFX module.You create a REFX contract and add different conditions as below in the contract @ conditions tab.

Lease/ Rent value

service charges

Security deposit ...etc Like this you can add multiple conditions / charges under under one contract.

You can assign a different flow types & Different GL accounts for each condition.so that your postings will be clear & reporting also easy.

Pls try to refer the below link for more details on Assigning Conditions

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d7/3780a57e1e8c449f28939a7048019d/content.htm

Thanks,

Rao

0 Kudos

HI subbarao,

Thanks it worked fine, but my service charge is varying every month. how i can enter actual amount while posting.

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

In this case if you want to post the actual value every month you have to use a "one-time condition type". You can influence that using the "condition purpose" which sets the tick at one-time. You can do this manually or configure the condition type to always use a one-time condition purpose. Optionally you specify a separate due date for this condition type. When running the periodic posting this condition type will included together with the other condition types.

Regards, Andre