cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning board Adjust and Reschedule Block Limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I was running heuristics SAP_CDPBP_02 which is not getting execute successfully it showing Executed without result .What are the major settings I need to check .

In settings of heuristic i have maintain scheduling horizon has 20 days .

I have maintain 3 blocks in that two  blocks are  empty and one block is full . But it is not Increasing size of overloaded block or it is not shortening the free block

I have maintain my strategy profile  as below :

Scheduling mode has find slot

finite capacity Time continuous capacity and Bucket capacity

Finiteness lvl 0000

Planning direction backward + Reverse

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Jaisree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

Did you maintain the blocks manually or add them as a reference cycle? SAP_CDPBP_02 works based on cycle definitions. Please, make sure that there is a Cycle Start and a Cycle End in the blocks. Then, it should be possible to execute the heuristic for a block that is inside that cycle - if there is an overload in the selected block, the limits will be adjusted so that all activities can be scheduled.

Other than that, SAP_CDPBP_02 will call SAP_CDPBP_01 as a follow-up heuristic to reschedule the activities in the adjusted blocks.

The  strategy settings used by SAP_CDPBP_01 are hardcoded, such that changing Strategy Profile will not affect the behavior. The exact strategy can be seen in SAP_CDPBP_01's documentation in /SAPAPO/CDPSC11.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago

I have created block with reference cycle and also one of my block is overloaded and two other blocks are free . I have maintain Follow on heuristic as SAP_CDPBP_01 and scheduling horizon as 10.No tick mark for check bucket capcity .But still it is showing No blocks adjusted (New planning will not take place) . please suggest .

thanks & regards

Jaisree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

Any help on the above question

Thanks & Regards

Jaisree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

Please help out on the above issue . Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Jaisree

0 Kudos

Hello Tiago!!

I read your answer and I found the note 2406683 - SAP_CDPBP_02 and SAP_CDPBP_01 executed without result that explain like you the solution. In my case I achieved the result when Blocks with overload are extended but when blocks have free capacity I did not achieve to shorten them.

If you could achieve the result in the second scenario I would appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards,

Lucas