cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consumable costs to production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement wherein we need to distribute cost from cost centers to production orders based on consumption entries on production orders.

We are consuming material directly on cost centers & statistical internal orders where internal orders = work centers. Based on this internal order & work center assignment  we want to distribute cost from these cost centers  to production orders based on raw material consumption on production orders. Is there any standard functionality available ?

Regards,

Varsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

I would prefer Reposting KSW5 instead of assessment, if you want to see in Original Cost Element

You can include these costs from CC in the activity price and then charge it to Production Orders, if you are OK to see them as Secondary Cost Element

You can also use Costing Sheet (overhead)

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay. We were thinking of costing sheet option. But let me try with KSW5 also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I have closed this thread but I have one question how can I include costs from cc to activity types. Can u please advice. Also in KSW5 I m getting error actual ohd not possible on order.

Regards

Varsha

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1. To include production order in the cycle as receivers, you need to manipulate as mentioned above, in BS12

2. Calculate activity price in your CC. The activity price will include the costs.

if you have more than one act type in the CC, use splitting structure to map cost elements to act types. Act price is just Amount/Qty = Rate

You will find many Scn threads on act price. Refer blogs by Hrushi Dalai or "basics of STD costing" blogs on Scn

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the above things I have already done BS12, cost splitting structure etc. Anyways let me check once again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you can use cost center assessment functionality here you define production order as receiver for your cost center.

So cost load on that cost center allocated to desire production order.

For activating production order as receiver you must go to BS12 select ORH object category in this category just tick RKIU business function.

Regards

Prasad