cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the fields of a record are not retrieved during replication

0 Kudos

Dear SLT experts,

Met with a strange situation where not all field value of a record is retrieved. Is there a limitation in SLT. Can this be resolved?

Thanks

Regards,

Shushant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi All, I implemented note 2175207and it works now. So am closing this thread. Thanks for all your inputs. Regards, Shushant

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If your SLT is newer version then check Rule Assignment in tcode LTRS ... May be some coding is mentioned there to clear or if its older version then check in transaction IUUC_REPL_CONTENT on the tab IUUC_ASS_RUL_MAP.

Just try to check it once.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Thanks. We have actually not created any rules for the tables. Also as I mentioned, I'm able to retrieve the record. It's just that few field are not getting populated.(They are part of APPEND structure) in the table.

Regards,

Shushant

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have misunderstood as you haven't mentioned about missing values of Append Fields. Will get back to you shortly.

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

If they are part of append in the structure, then you have feed the fields with data through rule transformation.

Please maintain it through LTRS tcode.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

BJ

0 Kudos

Thanks BJ, Actually as I mentioned these are not custom append. They are also part in the standard table. Regards, Shushant