SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Between the FM and FI Document in FMIFIIT Table

appu_appu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I could not able relate the FM documents with FI documents at the line item Level, i have checked the FMIFIIT Table for the field VOBELNR - Payment Document Number, Payment document number is updating in the Table, but the Item number not updating in the field VOBUZEI - Item for payment document number. Due to this i could not able to link the FI and FM at the line item level.

Please help in this regards.

Prashanth Ragi.

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's KNBELNR you should look at and not VOBELNR. VOBELNR is relevant only for payment update.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you for your reply, we trying to develop report which will have all the Payment documents with Value type 57 and 61 for the Fund Centers, and also we have configured the Index currency (LC3) in our system. so we are trying to map these FM with the FI for the Payment documents to accommodate the index currency (LC3) in our report. In this case I need to know Index Currency (LC3) at the each line item level.

Thanks

Prashanth

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see your point. In my current project VOBUZEI is not updated either. I think, it's a question of payment transfer algorithm. What do you use: online update or manual one?

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We Use online update.

Thanks

Prashanth

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the info then in FAGL_SPLINFO table. But, it would be interesting to know why VOBUZEI is not updated. Maybe, you can raise this issue to OSS.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the reply and information. we will raise to OSS, Thank you.

Prashanth Ragi