cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Planning Table (/SAPAPO/PPT1) is not considering the safety stock in Available quantity Keyfigure-Please Suguest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please suggest

In Product Planning Table(/SAPAPO/PPT1) Under Product view: Periodic,  the Available quantity Keyfigure is not calculating  correctly(safety stock not considering), when I checked it is not considering the safety stock in the Total Requirement Keyfigure calculation

Can you please let me know is the safety stock wont consider in the calculation of available quantity?,if not consider please suguest why not consider the safety stock and what are the thinks will consider in available quantity,please have a look the screen shot

Regards

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I just tested on our internal test systems at SAP and the safety stock requirement is considered in calculation of Available Quantity:

Does the Available Quantity at the Elements tab of the Product View on the Requirements Date of the Safety Stock match the Available Quantity shown for the bucket at the PPT? Does it get corrected if you expand periods to Days/Shifts?

Regards,
Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply ,if see in my project and the calculation of the availability key figure the safety stock value is  not considering but when see your sceen shot the safety stock is considering in availability keyfigure

Is there any setting to make consider the safety stock in the availability keyfigure please let me know

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (0)