cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL Configuration Warning: WebDynproNamespace Value not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following Warnings while Registering a UWL Configuration (Web Flow Connector):-

WebDynproNamespace value not found for task TS21500003 in <system alias>

WebDynproApplication value not found for task TS21500004 in <system alias>

I did the following steps:-

1. Created a System Alias in System Administrator.

2. Created proper RFC Destination, tested it and its working fine.

3. created new UWL Configuration and Activated and Registered it. Then a XML uwl.webflow.<systemalias>.xml  is generated automatically.

Am I missing any step..

In the auto generated xml file, I didn't get ant Item type with Task ID: TS21500003  or  TS21500004

The managers are not able to approve leave requests. Can any one please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal and Anil,

In SWFVISU taskids do not have namespace defined, and due to this the Warning messages are coming.

Previously these leaves can be approved properly, then there was a Go Live for which I had to maintain a separate System alias for UWL. No change was made to SWFVISU (the leave approval page was loaded properly without task id namespace value..).

However, now after new System creation, uwl configuration, RFC destination creation.. the leave approval page is not getting loaded after clicking on the uwl item. It shows the page cannot be displayed.

The log that gets generated is:-

com.sap.securiy.api.NoSuchUserExceotion: User "WorkFlow System" does not exist.

com.sap.securiy.api.NoSuchUserExceotion: User "" does not exist.

Thanks for your help.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the namesapce in the SWFVISU for the TS21500003 and TS21500004 and re-register the UWL webflow connector

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you checked in SWFVISU table whether both the tasks are maintained properly or not??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poulomee,

upload the xml file with high priority and then reregister and check.

Check whether any other xml file exists for the same system alias(generally exists as a standard file) which will have all the tasks. If yes, for the above two tasks

add property:  <Property name="WebDynproNamespace" value="SAP"/>  under the properties tab( as highlighted in below code).

Ex:

<ItemTypes>

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS21500003.SAP_Demo" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_Demo" externalType="10000212" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction="" handler="SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes"launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>

<Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="Test_app"/>

<Property name="WebDynproNamespace" value="SAP"/>

<Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="wi_id=${item.externalId}"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default=""/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried to upload the same xml file with following properties:-

Configuration name: uwl.webflow.Leave (as system didn't allow to mention the same as the auto-generated xml and overwrite it).

Priority : High

Adapt to System: Correct System Alias.

Then I tried to re-register the UWL configuration, but the same warning messages appear.

I also tried by deleting the auto generated file, and then uploading the same xml file with same name(uwl.webflow.<systemalias>), and high priority. I then re-registered the uwl but the same warnings appear, and the high priority xml gets changed with the auto generated low priority xml.

Please help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also there are no other xml with the two tasks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poulomee,

try to use a different name for the customized xml file and upload with high priority.

Check the above two tasks in backend for their properties. If they doesn't have webdynpronamespace property, add this property and it's value("SAP") to those two tasks and then reregister in the portal.

Regards,

Kamal