cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurring through tcode AW01N on SAP S/4 Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we are implementing SAP S/4 Hana premise edition to a new customer but we are facing an error regarding asset accounting, when we open the asset explorer, tcode AW01N:

ledger group is not assigned to an accounting principle

Error message: FAGL_LEDGER_CUST167

This is a green field project, we didn't do an upgrade from ECC.

We didn't expect such error because we have correctly assigned the accounting principle to ledger groups, and we have correctly mantained the accounting principle and ledger in the depreciation area's customizing.

Anyone has experienced this error? Any idea on how could we solve it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have sovled this issue? I am facing the same problem now. Could you share your solution for me? Thanks a lot.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anthony,

You can execute transaction FAA_DO_ACTIVATION in your system. Start the program in "test mode", this will end in message "Switch for new Asset Accounting cannot be activated". Follow the long text of this message for further details about the prerequisites and requirements to completely activate "New Asset Accounting". Once new Asset Accounting is activated, the error in AW01 should not appear anymore.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have already solved it.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Go to OADB and see if you have a Ledge Group assigned to all of your Dep Areas

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

we are running just one depreciation area and it 's assigned to a ledger group, here the pic:

Thanks for your answer.

john

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Then check the details of the error message.. May be it is pointing you to some other CoD or Co. Code

I was myself puzzled by the same situation. Dont curse me for that

Ajay M

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Check the ledger settings for the company code in FINSC_ledger . By looking at the depreciation definition, are there any parallel currency for the company code, is depreciation area defined for each parallel currency? is parallel accounting not needed for the client? few questions to clarify.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravish,

there are not parallel currency for the company code, and parallel accounting is not needed for the client.

Thanks for your time

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravish,

i attach here FINSC_ledger screen:

Thanks for your time

John