cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI B2B Add-On - X.400 to Telekom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am at the moment trying to connect to Telekom via X.400 with SAP B2B Add-On.

Can anybody confirm this is possible, i am not finding the general connect informations like Host and Port.

Our old System was connected through the Software FileWorks direktly from telekom, Overall X400 infos are quite rare.

Thanks and BR

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konrad_thalheim3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

yes it is possible and working fine.

Make sure you have downloaded the correct and up to date certificate from the Telekom support website: www.service-viat.de

Standard connecting parameters are:

host: securep7.telebox400.de

port: 5432

Presentation Selector: OMSPSAP

Session Selector: SOMS_OSI_SERVER

Transport Selector: TOMS_OSI_SERVER

In processing tab the administrative domain must be viaT

Other connecting parameters you get from the Telekom (your own credentials, passwords) and from your EDI partners.

Make sure you use bodypart type IA5 text to keep your special characters.

By the way: It is also possible to connect via AS2 or OFTP2 to the viaT server. You need to ask viaT for the connecting parameters.

Kind regards

Konrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konrad,

thanks for your answer, so i am able to connect to the telekom service, but although i imported the root Certificate into the trustedCAs keystore the channel stil prompts me with a certificate rejection.

"javax.resource.ResourceException: X400 Adapter cannot send Message, error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception caught while opening X400 session: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sap.aii.adapter.x400.ra.osi.network.NetworkLayerException: Cannot send data, i/o error occured
causes: cause: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier
, com.sap.aii.adapter.x400.ra.osi.network.NetworkLayerException: Cannot send data, i/o error occured
causes: cause: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier"

Is there anything more to do to get it up and running?

BR

Markus

konrad_thalheim3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

please check the logs (set the specific trace locations to 'debug') or use the xpi inspector for the following trace locations.

com.sap.aii.adapter.x400.*

com.sap.security.ssl

com.sap.aii.adapter.bouncycastle

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.net.SSLChainVerifier

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.net.SSLSocketFactory

com.sap.security.core.server.https

com.sap.security.core.server.https.DefaultHostnameVerifier

in PI also:

com.sap.security.core.server.https.V3ChainVerifier

com.sap.security.core.server.https.IAIK

In the logs you will find something like:

Serial: <theDesiredSerialNumberOfYourCertificate>

attention: old screenshot (PI)

Then compare the serial number of the desired certificate with your certificates.

Kind regards

Konrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konrad,

thanks seems like a Certificate name missmatch due to the netowrk setup.

BR

Markus

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konrad,

thanks so much for all those tipps regarding configuration of the X.400 Adapter. We were able to sort the SSL errors out but we receive the following log entries when trying to send messages

Catching com.sap.aii.adapter.x400.ra.osi.network.NetworkLayerException: Cannot connect, already connected. Host: 212.184.195.198:5432 timeout: 30000

The Box is configured also iin our old PI 7.0 System via Seeburger X.400. I've disabled the Service in the Visual Administrator (Connector Container - P7) to avoid double connections but this seems not to be successful.

Have you any tipps for me?

Thanks a lot

Christian

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

have you found any solution for connection timeout error  ?  I am also facing same issue   

Thanks

Amit

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I've talked to Deutsche Telecom Support and they told me that it is not possible to connect from two Systems to one Telebox. They told us to order an additional telebox and configure the Scenarios from PO to that one. Unfortunatly the Partner has to adapt the configuration too but this only true for the x.400 address and should be not a big Problem but of course, if you have many Partners it will take many efforts.

Perhaps anyone has a more convenianced proposal.

Best regards

Christian

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have imported CA certificate in wrong place   now it is working  fine. even I am bale to  connect from two Systems to one Telebox with same user

Answers (0)