cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisations in MDG Portal - edit button for vendor bank account is 'greyed' out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Since we patched our systems (NW 731 SPS13, MDG 6.1) we have a subset of users (foreign vendors) that no longer have access to the edit (pencil icon) for the vendor in order to amend bank account details - please see the icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screenshot. It is 'greyed out' i.e. cannot be clicked on.

We know this is auths related (I guess SPS13 bought in some extra security?) as if we add a 'Master' role we have to the user account, the edit button is then available, and they can make the necessary changes.

However, this 'Master' role grants the user "too much" access and it's inappropriate from a business/process/security.

What we need to do is isolate the authorization object that relates to this edit button.

We tried to trace this but were unable to capture.

I've been analysing the different objects in the Master role and it seems we needed to add:

F_LFA1_AEN VGRUP *

S_TCODE TCD XK02

However, this hasn't quite done the job. What else do we need?

Do we need F_KNA1_AEN too? Although that seems to be specific to customers, not vendors.

We seem to have the correct access (activity 02 to *) for F_LFA1_APP & F_LFA1_BEK... anything else we need?

Thanks

Ross

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Just go to 'Configure Properties for CR step'

Select Change Request Type

Step  --> Entity Type per Change request.. Check the Field Property is Standard or Not Relavent.. and try and make it Standard..

Thanks,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went into MDGIMG General Settings Next navigation stepProcess Modeling Next navigation stepChange Requests  and I found Configure Properties for CR step' but not sure what needs to be done after that? The "Entity Type per Change request step" is highlighted and there is a list of "type of change request" and "description". There is nothing about Standard or Not Relevant...?

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ross,

As said Select your Change Request in the list --> click on Change Request Step and select the WF step where you are not getting the EDIT button and then goto  'Entity Type per Change Request Step' and there check if its Standard or Not Relevant...

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so the step I believe is 'Process ERP-Vendor' - and I double click on 'Entity Type per Change Request Step'  it tells me "Choose an entry from subdialog "Entity Types per Change Request Step"" Screenshot:

If I double click on 'Process ERP-Vendor' it says 'Function code cannot be selected'