cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Idoc always tries to Create BP, even for Update scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing MDG-C and currently facing an issue because of which Idocs are failing in target ECC system.

On a Customer creation in MDG we replicate BP Idoc to target the ECC using BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M09 .

Everything works well in case of Create scenario Object_Task is "C"

However, in case of update/block/delete scenarios the Idocs have same "C" value in Object_Task and this is causing BP Idoc to fail in the target ECC system as it tries to create BP which are already present.

For configuring I used this link -

http://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon70/helpdata/en/28/7a3851fd167062e10000000a44538d/content.htm

Question - How can I ensure that in Update scenario BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M09 has Object_Task as "U" and in create scenario it has "C"?

Is there any configuration in BUPA_CALL_FU I am missing?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M09 will only send the BP not customer or vendor use DEBMAS or CREMAS for replication using IDOCS. Further check post processing office errors which will tell you exact reason for failure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your reply.We have diagnosed the issue and found that the BP GUIDs between the systems dont match and that is causing the failure of idocs.

Thanks,

Ravi