SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Error in Payment Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am facing this account determination error for quite some time now, and i know how to work on account determination errors but this one, i am unable to crack it, and all the configurations are made proper and the error it's pointing to is also maintained properly, its not the same issue but i think because of some other issue this account determination error is coming up.

we execute payment run individually for all different payment methods and in a particular payment method payment run the job splits into 3 sub jobs with the range of 0-60k and so on, and because of this account determination error for a particular document/CA/BP its skipping all the other payments in that sub job range.

please put in some suggestions which would be highly helpful and appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, ideas:

1) do the config in one of customizing for posting area 1120 in IMG tree (Define Account Assignment for Automatic Postings under Contract Accounts->Basic Settings->Document)

2) If not, /h to abap debugger, put watchpoint on sy-msgno = '03' and try to reverse engineer where this customizing is (db table, view cluster).

Hope this helps.

Yevgen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, ideas:

1) do the config in one of customizing for posting area 1120 in IMG tree (Define Account Assignment for Automatic Postings under Contract Accounts->Basic Settings->Document)

2) If not, /h to abap debugger, put watchpoint on sy-msgno = '03' and try to reverse engineer where this customizing is (db table, view cluster).

Hope this helps.

Yevgen

0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your suggestion Yevgen.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This is a very standard error message.  It indicates that your account determination is not completely maintained.  Or that your master data which is being used is not aligned with the configuration. 

0 Kudos

Hi William,

i know this is very standard error, i've worked on many like this and the proper config can resolve this error but everything is properly configured, but still error exist, thats why i have posted in the forum so that if anyone came across the same can provide suggestions.

i think the second point you've suggested could be the case.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also getting same issue, i am unable to crack it, and all the configurations are made proper. May i know how did you resolve this issue and any one can suggest me how to resolve this.

Thanks

Sravan K