SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modify wputab posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
my client asked to perform the wputab payments posting on specific account based on the store, so I think I can't simply use the Could you please advise of any badi available for this?

Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michela,

Your question is not very clear. Please give some more details on your scenario for us to understand then suggest you a solution.

By standard practice, we maintain the account determination for WPUTAB document condition types which will post the entries to respective accounts as per store.

Let us know what information you are looking for.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

as far as I know, based on the pricing procedure and the corresponding account key, the system takes the GL account for the posting into the VKOA. Right?
In my case, the GL account should be not unique by account key but different by store.

my question is..is there any function/exit or something else I can use to drive the posting to a custom table (a sort of zvkoa let me say)?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to add a new access sequence for account determination which uses store also.

This will cater your requirement.

Regards,

Amit