cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO posting reversal error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently I came accross issue related to STO reversal.

Business process: As per my client there is transportation charges applicable for STO movements, All my materials involve are batch managed. We charge the cost of transportation to each of the material transport. Goods issue posting and good receipt postings happen in one step. This means for outbound good issue (647) and goods receipt at receiving location (101) happens in one step. Only one material document created for both GI and GR.(Entire STO process till GR is done using customize program)

Current situations: There is a complain from user that the transportaion charges is wrongly updated.

Given below my propose solution

Step 1: Reverse the material document using VL09

Step 2 : Delete the delivery

Step 3 : Delete the PO

Step 4: Use the same program to create STO PO with correct amount.

Current error: While performing step 1 user complaint with below error msg. To handle this I advise user to post MR21 for this difference amount. After posting system shows the same error with amount as negative.

All expert advise are welcome. Urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the issue is for country Brazil, refer the note: 1705636 - STO: Error msg M7 304 raises for a zero stock quantity

Regards,

AKPT

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this KBA 1708261 - Error 'M7 308' is raised when trying to post a goods movement.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To handle i suggest to proceed as below - (without cancelling the earlier posted documents)

1- Add the cost of each of these Batches to the required amount using MR21/MR22.

2- Check the Price change document whether the New Amount is correct as per requirement.

3- This step will update the Inventory cost to the required Amount (MR21/MR22), check the report MB52.

4- Request Finance to check the Accounting posting and do the necessary Manual JV if required.

Hope this helps

Best Regards,