cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:-Apprasial Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I have created Standard Appraisal  using T.Code ooam, and generated transport request as well , when i transport into quality and production Template is not showing in both the server , please help me is there other way to generated TR or directly do i need to create template in Production , please help me its very very urgent .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following document gives an overview of ways of transporting appraisal templates.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80fce3e1-939c-2d10-57ab-e97d1f1bc...

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Maxime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply ,

I have created Appraisal Template Leaders 2016-  but issue is that final score is not computed.

Please help me .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls update me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sindu,

is your issue solved ? if not share the screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

No my issue is not yet solved , Please help me how to change Element id , Screen shot is attache it can give you clear picture .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the Assigned Element (VA,VB,VC) to the sepcific Template then you have to un-release the template and change the elements. try with t-code: PHAP_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have wanted to change element Id numeric number not element type . when i trying to use same code i.e phap_change  it is not allowing to change , please tell one thing this element id is generate automatically .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

when ever you create any Element system will create the number according to number range. now already created one we cant change.