cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat Group Header on Each page option in Grouping - Displays header on blank pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have enabled 'Repeat Group Header on Every Page' option in Grouping. It seems to display Headers for blank pages as well. I have enabled suppress blank pages option for the section too. Any idea how to get rid of that?

My version - SAP Crystal Reports 2008

Thanks,

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be possible that you have a Group value with Null. Could you please check the same?

Regards

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhilash,

I've suppressed all the detail sections conditionally ( It will be displayed only if there's data). Also I've enabled the Suppress Blank Section option in those sections.

Thanks,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niraj,

Group value is displayed in the header which has a value. below is my structure.

Group Header

Detail 1

Detail 2

Detail 3

Group Footer

Report comes up with Detail 1 displayed in page 1 along with the Group Header. Since there's no data for Detail 2 & 3, they are suppressed. But report's page 2 displays just the Header with Blank page.

Any ideas, how it could happen?

Thanks,

Bharath

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you send the .rpt file with 'saved data' to my e-mail?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please provide a screen shot of the report in Design mode. may be we can just resize some of the section so that it does not go to next page.

Regards

Niraj

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

This option prints Group Headers only when there is atleast one detail row to print on that page.

Have you conditionally suppressed the Details Section?

-Abhilash