cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the system picks payable days from the sap hr system? Need the info for Functional Specification?

former_member279671
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I want to show payable days in payslip for employee for the number of days the employee worked.

How does the system picks payable days from the sap hr system or infotype? Need the info for Functional Specification?

Please Guide Me.

Best Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

If my understadning is right  you want to display total number of paid days after deducting the unpaid days(absences)

To acheieve this you will have to fetch  Calendar days from TKSOLL (for more info on TKSOLL check table PARTT within the gorss part of your shcema log) and deduct  Unpaid absences

Create  two new wage types one for Paid days(DEFG as show below in PCR) and the other  Unpaid absences copy unpaid absences wage type from model wage type  (/846) and assign the the wage type which you have copied from /846  in Valuation rule for Unpaid leave in table T554C

and make the Processing class  31  0 for unpaid absence wage type

Below is the PCR which might help to get going

NUM=TKSOLL

NUM-E  ABCD make sure you have space in betwen your operation and wagetype

ADDWTE DEFG again space has to be there this will be your paid days wagetype

For this PCR to work properly use the Function ACTIO   :  ACTIO XXXX  GEN  

write  this PCR under Factoring and storage Sub Schema and yes dont forget to add that new Wagetype into your form using (PE51)

Hope this helps

KR

SID

former_member279671
Participant
0 Kudos

Sid,

Thank you very much for answering this question. Your valuable answer helped me a lot.

Best Regards,

Raj.

Answers (0)