cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figures return the Zero values for the Generated HANA View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

I have enable the "External HANA View check box " for one of my cube to generate HANA view.

Now when i compare the data  Cube VS generated HANA View. Data  result written as "Zero " for most of the Keyfigures in generated HANA view.

for same key figures when i check the data in Cube - i can see lot more entries for the key figures.

For the generated Calculation view if i see the data preview...most of keyfigures resulted "0 " Values

Please help on resolving  this issue

Here is the snapshot form cube (which is HANA Optimized)

Snapshot from HANA View

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194957
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Adding more, i can see a filter on 0FISCPER in the screen shot and not all characteristics are added to the select statement. Try correcting that.

Regards,

Tharun

marcel_scherbinek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

can you please change the statement regarding summation for the key figures and removing the key figures from the group by. As for example

select "0COMP_CODE", "0FISCPER", "0FISCYEAR", SUM("ZLOCALAMT"), SUM("ZTRANSAMT"), SUM("ZGROUPAMT"), SUM("TFHLDAMT"), SUM("TFADJAMT") FROM .....

GROUP BY "0COMP_CODE", "0FISCPER", "0FISCYEAR"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried Sum the KYFG.S and removing the key figures from Group by statement.. still resulting '0' values

former_member194957
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Can you let me know how did you generate the HANA view? So that i can understand the issue correctly.

Regards

tharun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The view is generated by system. I have enabled the "Enable Extn. Hana view " option for the cube in back end.

former_member194957
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Can you right click on the Generated Hana View and click 'Open'. Please check if you have applied any filters and is all the fields available for output (the fields which are added to output will have orange colour radio button left of it).

Also please try Right click on HANA view -> Data preview. I feel that whatever data is displayed in the screenshot is getting aggregated based on the Company code.

Please try these options and let me know .

Regards

Tharun.