cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace root Text Substitution "opensap.myApp"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use the properties file ( or another solution ) to replace the "workspace root" in ALL pages i create in APP.

See the image. is possible? I cannot do works yet... how to do? I want something like this image below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ptharso,

I don't think this scenario will work.

Since, the application flows like this:

index.html --> Component --> manifest.json

manifest.json file will be accessed only when the component is loaded. To load the component, we have to provide the name space where the file exists and needs to be defined in resource roots.

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks a lot by your attention... in the future i think again.... i dont like to change ALL pages when a relocate may aplication to another folder but i find a solution in the future....a hug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm really not sure if I got your question correctly or if I understood your reason for going this way. Do you want to change the resourceroot after your app has been bootstrapped? Or do you only want to put the name of your resoureroot in a different file, like a properties-file?

Anyway, maybe this link will help you on your way:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/9c/5a9619f69f4a819f91fc89d9ff56f1/content.htm

Kind Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is only in Sap WEB IDE.... not execution time.... i wish NOT to replace the text of workspaceroot place in ALL pages.... i want to put the name of your resourceroot for example (opensap.002_ApplicationFirst) in several different files, but editing ONLY THE manifest file "id" propertie.

See this image but this ido NOT WORKS... I DONT KNOW how to do this... thanks for your attention

Former Member
0 Kudos

or this case that dont works too

GabrielGomezPad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, the workspace root in index.html already applies to all pages in your app. It is useful for stand-alone apps so the relative path is defined. If I understood your question, you dont want to define it in index.html but somewhere else? I am not sure if is possible afaik this belongs to the bootstrap initiation of the app.

kind regards,

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy friend, i think you dont understand.... In several pages i need (include index.html for example) to change the workspace root but when i want to change the app to another directory, i need to change ALL the pages.

I wish a solution that is necessary to chance only ONE page and ALL the pages will be correct, like in manifest.json for example.

thanks for your attention