cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG F: Generated table version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are in the process of upgrading MDG to version 7SP80. We are currently in Dev UT phase. After the upgrade I had to re generate data model specific structures due to data model extension - Entity type ACCCDET. After this I went into NWBC and did a search on GL Accounts/Company Code but it returned no results. Before the structure generation the search definitely returned results. I this had a look at the check table for entity type ACCCDET and noticed that a new table has been assigned to the entity under version 0002. When I look at tables in SE16 I can see all my data in table /1MD/MD_____02Q (Version 0001), and nothing under version 0002's table /1MD/MD____049. Clearly MDG is reading the new(0002) table and not the old (0001). Any way I can point MDG to look at the "old" check table so I can see all data in NWBC?

Thanks

Braam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clerk,

this is the most generic problem faced when ever MDG get upgrade and the staging tables name changes.Please try to deactivate the data model and activate it again and repeat rest of the steps again.

else search any SAP notes available to rectify the code.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I have done that already, still getting the same. I will have to dig a little deeper.

Thanks