cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:- Time Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

We are using Positive time Management , When We maintain 2002  quota is not generating 2006 automatically , please help in this regards.

Best Regards

Sindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run time eval with log for both cases where the abs quota gen is ok and not.  See where the differences are.

Absence quota IT 2006 has no direct relationship with Attendances IT 2002.  

However it is possible to enter an attendance like OT with no payment but to be used for time off in lieu known as TOIL.  TOIL can be used in both +ve & -ve time mgt.

This is a common usage where a company allows employees to take time off in lieu for the OT hrs put in by an employee; some organizations allow this for all employees. And some allow only for certain EG  or ESG like shift workers or PA or PSA like remote work locations; in this case a validation may be used; or the abs quota can be configured only for the relevant groupings as below:

1     Permit Quota Generation Without Time Evaluation     V_556A_B

2     Specify Rule Groups for Quota Type Selection     Feature QUOMO

3     Set Personnel Subarea Groupings for Time Recording     V_001P_H

4     Base entitlement     V_T559E 

5     Validity interval of absence quota type     T559V

6     Deduction interval of absence quota type     V_T559D

7     Define Rules for Reducing Quota Entitlements     T559M

8     Define rounding rule     V_T559R

9     Define Generation Rules for Quota Type Selection     V_T559L

No.4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are also available when you display/maintain V_T559L - this I find is more convenient to configure.

In some implementations, OT is generated from attendance based on working hours' rules - e.g., any time exceeding 40hrs in a week is considered as OT.

Also working on a weekend or Public holiday (which is not the normal working time for certain types of employees like office workers - this would be based on the EG or ESG) is considered as OT.

If IT 2002 is used for excess hrs or OT hrs, then the OT comp type can be used to indicate that the hrs are to be considered for TOIL.

Also IT 7 - field KZTIM Addl time mgr indc can be activated for user entry and be used with values A for TOIL and P for payment for overtime.

In time eval, the OT hrs are accumulated in a time type, say ZOTH.  These hrs are used in the Absence quota generation.

TOIL is configured as an abs quota type for the relevant groupings, using the current day's hrs in the above t/t ZOTH.  The abs quota is generated daily which occurs when the t/t has a value, and is transferred same day to entitlement which generates IT 2006.

An absence type for TOIL is configured for employee's use, which is debited to the TOIL abs quota.  In some organizations, abs types like Annual leave may also use the TOIL abs quota as the second one in addition to AL abs quota type (in the deduction rule for the abs.type).

Note

a. In V_T559L - Selection rules, usually the same selection rule is used for one abs.quota type for all groupings.  The rule in different groupings the config may be different; for example, the base entl may be different; reduction rule may be different, etc.

b. The same counting rule can exist in several groupings as applicable.  However counting may be configured for certain groupings differently as compared to other groupings.  For example, for office workers, you may consider only week days M-F; for shift workers, you may count all days provided the DWS hrs > 0.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have maintained IT2002 and Ran PT60 , once we run PT 60  recorded should update automatically in 2006.  only 000000 is displaying , please help me , screen shot is for your reference .

Regards

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Executing Time Evaluation (pt60) will update Quotas

- if the employee belongs to a specific PSA/ESG Groupings for Quotas;

- if it is a certain date (such as the First of the Month, Hiring Date, or First day of Quota validity);

- if the day being processed is a "Working Day";

- and there could by many other IFs, depending on your configuration.

As mentioned previously, please check the PSA/ESG Groupings for Quota of that employee.  That can be done through pa20, by selecting IT2006 and calling the "Drop-down" list.

Next, look at your configuration to confirm that it was done for that particular combination of ESG/PSA Groupings and for the required Quota, and try to identify what triggers the Allowance and When it is triggered (Daily, Monthy, Annually?).

Last but not least, execute Time Evaluation for that employee, in Test mode and with the Display log box checked, for a certain period of time

Then drill down into the log to where Quotas should get generated in your system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply , Recently I have created New Employee sub and payroll area , Please help me do I need to do any  assignment . for new employee sub group and payroll area so when i maintain 2002 and run PT60  , it should reflect automatically in 2006.

Regards

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sindu,

Janga gave you quite a few notes, and you should look at the Time Evaluation Wiki for more documentation.

Use the img (t-code spro), and to through the Time Evaluation Nodes, starting with those related to Attendances.  Look at was was done for your other ESG and PSA Groupings, and note that if you have similar ESG/PSA, you may be able to copy the existing configuration and only change the Grouping.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remi

Do you mind spelling names correctly?

Thanks, br, JG

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Jagan, I usually try to double-check myself before posting.

P.S.: I tried to correct it now, but I'm not able to edit my previous posting.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's ok, Rémi; usually I do not worry much.  People pronounce or spell differently, I have found.

.br, JG

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at your screen capture again, I notice that Employee 10004311 has 2 Periodical Leave Paid Quotas (30) that are valid at the same time, one that is valid only for the month of May, and one that is valid from early March until the end of December.

Is it possible that the Quota Allowance generated went in the second one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked all the grouping are ok , We are facing this problem form April Month onwards , Please help me where could be problem .

Regards

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open 2 sessions in SAP, and minimize each window so that you have one session on the left of your screen and the other session on the right of the screen.

Execute Time Evaluation in "Test run" mode for one employee, with the "Display log" box checked, with the following information for the fields "Forced recalculation as of" and "Evaluation up to" :

- In the Left screen, a Date with an IT2002 in the months of January, February or March;

- In the Right screen, a Date with an IT2002 in the month of April or May.

Run both tests, and drill down into the Log, comparing both screens, and try to identify where the Quota was updated before (Left Screen) and is not now (Right Screen).

You could start looking at Function Quota (through a double-clic), and go backwards from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we have checked in Development and Quality system Generate CL , SL and PL

But In Production System Generate CL , SL  but PL is not generates , Please help me what could be the reason .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update friends

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 - The screen capture you posted seems to be an Overview of Absences (IT2001), yet your initial Query related to Attendances (IT2002) and Quota (IT2006) generation.  If your initial query was answered, please close the thread and start a new one.

2 - Your Overview of Absences shows a Periodical Leave Absence on 08.05.2016 of 0.00 Days but we can't see the number of Absence Hours.

3 - If the system does not behave the same way between DEV/QAT and PRD, then you should compare tables (using t-code scmp) to identify the problem.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you configured Quotas for the Attendance of that combination of Employee Sub-Group Grouping and Personnel Sub-Area Grouping?

Please look at the documentation available through the Time Evaluation Wiki

HCM Time Management - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , it is working some employee and not working some employee , please help me what to do .

Regards

sindu

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through pa20, look at IT2002 and IT2006 for employees whose Quotas get generated correctly, and note the PSA Groupings and ESG Groupings (for Attendances and for Quotas).

Through pa30, try creating an IT2002 and an IT2006 for employees whose Quotas do not get generated, and note the PSA Groupings and ESG Groupings (for Attendances and for Quotas).  Note that you don't have to save the Infotype, you are just looking to confirm the groupings.

Next, look at your configuration to identify what is missing, using the documentation available in the Time Evaluation Wiki, or on help.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sindu,

What is your requirement? if you need to pass the number of hours which you have maintained in IT2002 and that should be updated (with validation or without validation) as a quota in IT2006, you need to do the baseline quota configaration and also PCR .

there are so many documents available in this SCN forum which will be helpful to you.

Kind regards,

Dinesh