cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO kerberos with two domain (one trusted) how to generate the keytab for 2 domain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi comunity, i have problem to add and use a secondary (trusted) domain, for SSO with Kerberos.  (conf. for the 1 domain is working fine)

See my attachment to see all the step that i try to do.

i follow also the

Option 1& Option 2: Irrespective of the trust existence between the domains, when we have more than one Microsoft Domain to integrate into our Kerberos/SPNego implementation, it is necessary to create a Keytab for every one of these domains. Such configuration is required because the SAP AS ABAP server has to be configured to trust every one of these domains.

But how i can generate this keytab?

Same info: prinicipal domain (working fine SEAT.IT)

Secondary domain (ITALIAONLINE.LOCAL)

In RZ10 into profile istance there is this configuration:

snc/enable = 1

snc/data_protection/min = 1

snc/data_protection/max = 3

snc/data_protection/use = 3

snc/accept_insecure_gui = 1

snc/accept_insecure_cpic = 1

snc/accept_insecure_rfc = 1

snc/accept_insecure_r3int_rfc = 1

snc/r3int_rfc_insecure = 0

snc/r3int_rfc_qop = 3

snc/permit_insecure_start = 1

snc/identity/as = p:sr3qa1p1-SAP@SEAT.IT // my first domain that is working fine

snc/gssapi_lib = /opt/quest/lib/libvas-gssapi64.so

In sap i have set with su01 the user to logon with SNC:  user is D9992

When i try to logon (into sap system S09) with a user that is into a second trusted domain, I receive:

To check the Kerberos ticket I have launch into machine the executable Kerbtray.exe and the info are:

I have read same forum (https://scn.sap.com/thread/955731) this is similar to my problem

Inside I thy to execute by SE38 same check report that I report below (I thing is all ok)

The question is :

Considering that the row snc/identity/as = p:sr3qa1p1-SAP@SEAT.IT is unique and I cannot have 2 row… (one for domain) but the secondary domain is trusted there are some addiction command that I must do?

Best Regards,

Andrea Preziuso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

We are also facing same issue like you . Did you find any solution?

we have two domains that are not trusted each other. and we have configured SNC as mentioned in link ().

It is working fine in DOMAIN1 with SNC name "p:CN=SAP/KerberosSC2@DOMAIN1". but when we are connecting from DOMAIN2 user it is failing with below error

GSS-API(min) : A2210223:Server does not trust certificate path target = "p:CN=SAP/kerberosSC2@DOMAIN2

Please let me know if you have the solution.

Thanks,

Krishna