Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Display to Change mode issue for ES62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue where we have given access to user for ES62(Display Premise) only however when user hits ES62, he is able to switch to ES61 i.e. Change Premise. I have checked below things:

1) There is no other role assigned to user which has ES61 t-code assigned

2) In SU24, all appropriate auth. fields are set to "Display"

What are my options? Please suggest.

Thanks and regards

Piyush

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to run authorization trace ST01 to see if the app is executing any authorization checks when switching to change mode.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not see any specific Auth. Object while switching to Change mode in St01. To bring to your notice, when I hit ES62, in the Menu tab, "Change" option is disabled however "Display<->Change" option is enabled which lets the screen switch to "Change" Premise(ES61). Also when i hit only ES61, it says no Authorization. Please suggest.

Regards

Piyush

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the code and from brief read it should be checking E_PREMISE. The check should happen in ISU_AUTHORITY_CHECK. It's a dynamic check. If you have basic debugging skills you can put a break point inside ISU_AUTHORITY_CHECK and see what happens. But I do not know this transaction and SU24 proposes multiple objects for this transaction. Hence I would suggest to look into those as well.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed by giving only Display Access for Auth. Obj E_Premise and E_REGIOGRP. Thanks everyone.