cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCM- Cctr : CDT is not launching and SAP spinning wheel goes on and on without launching the screen for entering user credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm facing this issue (CDT not launching) for the past couple of days, I did my research and finally reaching out to expert advises, Kindly help...

As a pre-requisite I had maintained all the required IE settings, Installed proxy & Core terminals.. Certifications has been installed, Ports have been opened in the agent laptop but still the CDT is not launching.

While checking the logs in the client side (Laptop temp folder) it is saying session connected.. however, it is not launching the CDT user credential screen..

Please provide your inputs.

15:13:49.193 (03248/TTimer        ) TRC> SNET[OPEN] Trying to connect to ConnectionServer:

15:13:49.349 (03248/TTimer        ) INF> SNET[OPEN] Session connected @SessionConnected

15:13:49.567 (06672/IpcWorker     ) TRC> SNET[IN] Received handshake message: 21 (SESSION OPENED)

15:14:11.376 (06672/IpcWorker     ) TRC> SNET[IN] Received handshake message: 02 (HEARTBEAT)

15:14:20.143 (02484/IpcWorker     ) INF> SNET[OPEN] Session disconnected @SessionDisconnected..

Note: I had done the similar setting in the agent desktop and it was working in the desktop and I also able to connect the CDT in server as well.

Thanks

Rahaman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

I'm facing error message in the production system for the CDT (HAC node). After entering the initial password it prompt to change the password after entering the new password and click OK. It gives an error message "Web server failure; contact administrator" . Kindly suggest.

-- AR

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos
grace_xin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahaman,

May I know the IE version? Could this issue be reproduced in all the laptops? Or just some of the laptops?

Best Regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for the response. It was something specific to laptop and it was resolved.

Thanks

Rahaman

grace_xin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahaman,

Happy to know that.

May I know how you resolve it?

Grace