Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to write the code for user exit M06B0001

former_member574106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

PFA. I am new to user exits. I have created a project ZPROJECT in tcode CMOD . I want to write the code in INCLUDE in user exit M06B0001 to determine the agent for the WF PR release strategy. I searched the whole net but i could not find any links on how to write the code in user exit M06B0001. Please give some hints.

Regards,

Saurav Lahiry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Well you have to know how to get your approver (agent) for each release code which is something like I_FRGCO in the exit.

Once you get your agent depending on your business logic you add them to the actor_tab;

I personnally like using determination rule (PFAC) to apply my logic

you can call a determination rule by using a code like this where 90200001 is the rule number

CALL FUNCTION 'RH_GET_ACTORS'

EXPORTING

act_object      = 'AC90200001'

TABLES

actor_container = ac_container

actor_tab       = actor_tab.

*    ERROR_TAB                       =

*  EXCEPTIONS

*    NO_ACTIVE_PLVAR                 = 1

*    NO_ACTOR_FOUND                  = 2

*    EXCEPTION_OF_ROLE_RAISED        = 3

*    NO_VALID_AGENT_DETERMINED       = 4

*    NO_CONTAINER                    = 5

*    OTHERS                          = 6

For MRP agent check the rule 20000054, check the description to know what you need to do for it to find the agent.

Please check the following

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d053fe48-6513-2b10-a59f-871923ff9...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70c6c6e7-3ede-2a10-deb8-8da2071fb...

There are a lot of information available on the SCN about the release strategy and rule determination also if you really want to work on workflow my advice would be to go on

Practical Workflow for SAP. von Jocelyn Dart, Susan K - by SAP PRESS  and read the book

Cheers

Stephane

former_member574106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks a lot for the input. Please note that i have got one link from scn to solve my issue. Is this solution correct ? please advise.

Regards,

Saurav Lahiry

Answers (0)