Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objet NMQMEL does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I create a shift note and attach any document to it (like PDF or word file), on saving the shift note first time information message "Object NMQMEL XXXXX does not exist" is popping up.

I checked this object in transaction SE37 it has status ACTIVE.

this messages appears only first time and document is not attached when I open same shift note later and try to attach file then it is working.

Will anyone please guide what settings required?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see there's a question mark in the popup. Did you click it to see the detailed text? If it's not enough, then search the message number in SAP notes and in the forum. If you still don't get the answer, please paste the message number here.

8 REPLIES 8

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see there's a question mark in the popup. Did you click it to see the detailed text? If it's not enough, then search the message number in SAP notes and in the forum. If you still don't get the answer, please paste the message number here.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

please refer the screen capture below

0 Kudos

I suppose you didn't "search the message number in SAP notes" as you don't give details about your investigation

0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

the first link you have sent give me the solution. Issue is resolved now.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi Simone / Sandra,

see below screen capture for the solution

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Conclusion: please search before posting (it's also one reason of alerting moderators to reject posts when people don't follow forum rules)

0 Kudos

I had  searched, but don't get relevant results.

Thanks for  advice.