Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master replicate in Console DB

former_member203816
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In the intercompany integration add-on we found that we can't replicate the master data to Console DB.

So please anybody let me know if we want to replicate the Master data to console DB then what configuration we have to do.

And if its not possible then please give me the reason.

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Only currencies, cost centers, distribution rules and project masters are supposed to replicate to Consolidation company, as Consolidation company is just a dummy company for consolidation reporting only.

Regards,

Yash

former_member203816
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Thanks for your reply.

So I have doubt that then what about those JE which have customer or vendor information. Like AR Invoice & AP Invoice JE, On those JE its hit Customer / Vendor Code

Regards,

Tushar

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

The question is not clear.

For JEs replication, you have to use Consolidation process of Intercompany Solution, is this what you are asking for?

Regards,

Yash

former_member203816
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Yes I will use the consolidation process.

But for ex. in one of my JE is for AR Invoice.

Debit <Customer> (Customer Code)

Credit Sales Revenue

But in my consolidation database there is no customer so how this JE will be passed to Console database from Branch ?

Regards,

Tushar

pankaj_sharma22
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

While posting the Journal Entry in the Consolidation company, system uses the account which is mapped in the consolidation account mapping screen in Branch company.

As per your example, system uses the account mapped against the Account receivable and sales revenue in the branch company:

Debit  < Account Receivable>

Credit  <Sales Revenue>

Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma

Answers (0)