cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW error: Field p2006-ANZHL is not an input field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is doing great.  I was also doing fine just before I got the above error while trying to upload data to IT2006. I need your assistance guys. Let me tell you how it all started. I prepared an LSMW upload program using Batch input recording in the development server which executes perfectly and the data is loaded to system. since I was confident the system is working correctly, I transported it Quality Server. I tried to run the program in the background mode and all I get is incorrect in the analysis. when I process in the foreground I get Field p2006-ANZHL is not an input field. Please help guys.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

The fields for which you are getting error must be Display only fields and in your BDC program you are trying to input some value in that screen field , as they are not Input fields and Display only the System is throwing this error.

You need to identify the display only field and comment the BDC table filling lines  for these screen fields in your program.

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Otherwise, you can make that field editable in all systems to avoid the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I do that in Quality system? I will really appreciate.

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Goto tcode SM30->enter 'V_T588M'->Module pool 'MP200000'->Select screen number of 2006 infotype->Details button(Ctrl+Shift+F2)->P2006-ANZHL field->select 'std' radiobutton->save.

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get the screen number of 2006 infotype, Go to PA20/PA30, enter any PERNR and infotype 2006, then go to display->Select any record, then from menu bar, goto system->status->screen number(for program MP200000).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed your guide but I can't find P2006-ANZHL.

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in Screen number 2250 or 2251?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found it. std radio button already selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take any one record from your input file. Try to create It 2006 manually with the same data using PA30. Can you create it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tania for your reply. As you asked me to. I can create IT2006 for any data in the file but just before I creates it, an error pops up, No payroll period for key 08 20160530 . Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe I should also mention this. My task was to upload leave balances manually from excel to pa2006. I chose to use LSMW to record process using batch input recording. As per your reply I have noted that Quota number is editable during manual entry but in LSMW the same field is not editable to mean it will not be recorded in quality server even though the same field is editable in the development system. am I missing some configurations in the Quality server? if any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the quota number field is editable in Qty when you do it manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. it is editable when I do it manually but when in LSMW during recording, when I enter pa30, quota number field becomes uneditable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you execute the BDC in foreground mode for one employee and send a screenshot of the error?

0 Kudos

Dear Patrick,

The error popup you got “No payroll period for key 08 20160530” while creating IT2006 manually implies that the Payroll Period is not generated for year 2016 in Quality System, generate it and try creating an entry in IT2006 manually, if you are able to create without the same error, then try uploading couple of records through LSMW in foreground and check where it stops.

Hope you are aware that the Quota Numbers filed is not editable if the Quota is generated in Time Evaluation. Check the configuration pertaining to this particular Quota in Quality System.

Regards,

Kuppan Seenu

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to HR system. could you please guide me in generating payroll period!

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Before you jump the guns to change the filed characteristic to make it editable either using screen filed setting in T588M, could you please first check your requirements. take this to basics and check below before you change any setting.

1. why are you creating quota manually(by using LSMW) can you not use SAP standard RPTQTA00.

2. has your quality system got most current data i.e payroll periods have been generated etc.?

3. if you insist creating quota using LSMW first try and create one single record manually, if you are not able to create record via pa30 that means your recording will not work (that seems to be your problem here as the filed p2006-ANZHL  is not letting you create record due to error mentioned above for which I would ask you to read post below by Kuppan.

4. understand you system first before creating LSMW script is your quota created by Time management if yes this filed will not be editable (in most configured system I have seen)

Solve creating one record then only your LSMW will work. I hope this info will be useful don't create your self issues by changing config where it might not be required at all, understand you system behavior and config before you change anything

KR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the same quota type manually through PA30. It should be non-editable there as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KR,

Let me start by responding to your third question. First, I can create a record manually using pa30. Second, my LSMW program works well in the development system but on transport to Quality system, I get the above error when I use foreground upload even though data is saved in pa2006. When I try running in background mode, no data is saved and the analysis status is Incorrect. Remember it is working perfectly in development system with no background mode error and the analysis status, Processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please note that whether or not an absence quota can be manually created depends on the configuration in v_556a_b. So confirm the below:

1) This table is identical in Dev & Qty for your quota type

2) If you check the table, you'd see that the configuration is based on ES grouping & PS grouping for time quota types.

So confirm that for all ES groupings and PS groupings, the radio button 'No generation' is selected in this table.

0 Kudos

You can generate Payroll Period using transaction code: OG00 or through SPRO->IMG->Payroll ->Payroll country (Choose the country version you are working on)-> Basic settings->Payroll Organization-> Generate Payroll Period.

Enter relevant values for Period Modifier, Date Modifier, Start Date, Final Year(upto which year), Start of Fiscal year (Ex: 0101), Payday rule, Number of Days and Determine Period Parameter as per your configuration and execute the transaction. (You may use F1 help to know more about each of this fields).

As Siddharth said, prior to changing the filed attributes try clearing the Payroll Period Error, once that is done, try creating an entry manually, if that is successful then your LSMW also should work.  

-Kuppan Seenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tania for your reply. I think your suggestion will lead me to solving this problem. I have checked on the above table v_556a_b. The two systems have different configurations. In Quality system "increase" is selected while in Dev "No generation" is selected. The issue am facing now is that in Qty, I get the error "Client 300 has status 'not modifiable" when I click change<>Display. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. The "Increase" radio button implies that quota can be generated through time evaluation only. If your requirement is to upload the quota using an LSMW instead of time evaluation, then you have to change this configuration. You will not be able to do this directly in Qty, so do it in Dev, store the change in a Transport request & import that transport request to Qty. Most likely, you will need to transport this change to Prod as well, assuming that the table in Prod. is the same as Qty.

I'm not aware of the process you follow for such changes, but I assume you may need to get your client's approval to transport these changes.

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

If there's different cofigs in DEV and QA for the view v_556a_b. Then this change must be recorded in some TR in DEV.

Transport that to Quality system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tania, could you please tell me the exact differences between Time evaluation, increase and No generation! What do they imply in HR? I am very new in this HR thing. I will appreciate

Former Member
0 Kudos

No generation means that you do not want to use time evaluation to generate quotas, whereas the other two radio buttons are used when quotas are generated through time evaluation.

The decision of whether or not to use time evaluation to generate quotas depends on your leave quota policy. E.g. If your policy says that en employee earns two days of leave for every month worked, then this can be achieved through time evaluation. On the other hand, if you have a straightforward requirement like each employee gets 15 days quota at the time of hiring or the start of each year, then you can do this without time evaluation. The no generation option allows quota to be created manually, through BDC/LSMW, or through the standard quota generation program RPTQTA00.

If you can let us know what your leave quota policy is, we can recommend a quota generation approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again for your reply. I would like to request if you know some links containing good tutorials that can assist me in furthering my understanding of the above terms in HR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/d1/35e153a217424de10000000a174cb4/content.htm?framese...

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/ba/34e153a217424de10000000a174cb4/content.htm?framese...

You can go through the standard SAP help documentation. I've attached a few links, but you'd probably need to go through others as well.