Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM: Quota Planning Management for Organizational Unit

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When logging-in as a manager of an organizational unit (user with Sales Manager role, assigned to a leading position) I am not able to maintain the actual quota for the selected organization level - the first row. I was able to do it once, by creating a new position at the highest organizational level.

I thought that the reason is related to the fact that there are more user assigned to the same position... but I have tried also by deleting all assignments and keeping me as unique head of dpt... it still didn't work.

As I have a SAP_ALL profile on my user, authorization issues should not be involved. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Horatiu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

grace_xin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Horatiu,

Any screenshots for this issue?

Best Regards,

Grace

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

thank you for your reply. Enclosed, you will find two screenshots:

- one of the organizational model, where you can see that for the sales department we have a sales manager position (sales super-manager) and I am assigned to it, as an employee; it is true that there is another position there (sales manager), but this is not marked as 'head of organizational unit'

- in the second screenshot you can see that I am not able to maintain the general line for the quota planning for any organization under me - the first line, where I should be able to do it is non-editable.

Any idea why it is so? If any other information is needed, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Horatiu