cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product has not been fully classified for legal regulation .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

My scenario is Legal control - Export . I have maintained the all departure countries in LR and destination countries in Determination stratergy with combination of ECCN and LR .Everything is working fine.

For the new materials ( Not clssified ) , docuemnt is blocked with "product has not been fully classified for LR " message . To release it , i need to classify the materials .

It is happening for other destination countries as well which are not miantained in determination startergy . This is my issue . It is causing more manual work .Can you please advise me how to avoid this .

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeshwar,

If you dont want to classify of each countries one by one

You can try any two things below

1.Create country group ALL and assign all countries to ALL.So that you can maintain one determination strategy for all countries

2.You can change  license determination procedure of legal regulation in control setting of legal control as eg:PROD1..

so that no need to classfiy based on country level ..License determination strategy is based on only control group ..so need to classify for countries

Thanks

Udhaya.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeshwar,

hope you might have maintained the Legal Control settings as 'Every Product is relevant for Check'.

if you maintained as said above, then Sales Documents created using  new material(which are not classified) will be blocked. To mitigate this issue as suggested by Kul Vaibhav, you can either activate/Check the 'No Control' , in Legal Control Tab of the Product Master Data ,then system will ignore the Legal Control check for that particular Material.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you .. It is useful information .

We are  fine , if the product is blocked for the real detsination countries which are mainatined in determination stratergy . But the system is setting the block for all other detsination countries eventhough they are not maintained as destination in determination stratergy .

If we set the 'No control'  , in product master , it will not block for the intended detsination countries.

Please advise.

Thank you

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeshwar,

This was the answer to your question that documents are blocked because of error "Product has not been fully classified for Legal Regulation.

For you other query, where you have mentioned that for some countries license is not required, you should still classify the product and maintain determination strategy with license type NLR for those countries and assign a dummy license for license exemption in this scenario.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadesh,

sorry for my late reply.

yes, if you select 'No Control' in your Product Master, then that particular Material will not be screened for Legal Control (License Check).

hope you are fine now. if you still have any further clarifications on this please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeshwar,

If you have selected "Every Product is subject to legal control" for maintain customs product master under "Control Settings for Legal Control" for your legal regulation in SPRO, then system expects that either you classify your product with a valid number or mark the product as "No Control". This the first thing system checks while performing license check.

Your determination strategy comes later to determine license type based on the setup you mentioned above.

So to avoid the issue, you need to mark the products as "No Control" in this scenario.

Hope this answers your query.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav