cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant for In House Repair Returns Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I replicated a returns item for an In House Repair Order in CRM to ECC, the Plant on the ECC sales order not transferred. I already did configuration through (Assign plant and storage location to service organizational) but still plant not determined. Is there any configuration missing to determine plant as per service organization? Anticipating positive responses. Thanks

In meanwhile, I don't want to fix the plat either on customer level or customer-material record due to on this business same customer can render service from different plants. so this is not possible.

Sincerely,

Amr Elfakharany

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

You can even achieve through Badi CRM_UPLOAD_CO either using CHARACTERISTICS_SERVICE_FILL/CHARACTERISTIC_PLANT_FILL.

Refer the Customizing table you have maintained and fill the plant.

Regards,

Shakeel

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Customer,

Please go through the SAP KBA which describes the right customizing of plant and storage location.

Regards,

Webster

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same. but still not working. In external service is working fine, but for in-house order when creating return for repair and replicating return order on ECC. this order doesn't contain plant.

Sincerely,

Amr

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amr,

Can you check if you have included plant in you partner determination procedure at item level as a partner function?

You need to assign this partner determination procedure to your item category

Kind Regards

Atul