cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ruleset for Control key/Message Type/Message version/Message sub version: -1/ORDERS/96A/000000 available in table B2B_EDI_CTRL_MSG

stephan_kohler3
Explorer

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

unfortunately we got the above error message back, if we try to send a AS2 EDIFACT Message va Mendelson Opensource AS2.

I haven't any idea, because the ruleset 1/ORDERS/96A/000000 is available, as well the Control Key Scenario Association.

Or is the "-" bfore the 1 wrong, if yes, how can I eleminate this sign...

So, I hope someone can help to solve this issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konrad_thalheim3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

this error occurs usually if your EDI message does not fit the structure of your ORDERS-96A Edifact/Eancom tables.

One reason is: Your EDI partner sends a message with an EANCOM pattern like UNH+1+ORDERS:D:96A:UN:EAN008' - however it might contain segments which are not eancom compatible. Very common in Germany: SCC segment in ORDERS and ORDRSP messages.

No ruleset for Control key/Message Type/Message version/Message sub version: -1/ORDERS/96A/000000 available in table B2B_EDI_CTRL_MSG

The EdifactConverterModule identifies the message as EANCOM and uses the EANCOM tables for converting - ending with the error above.

Please try the following solution:

Copy your EDIFACT ORDERS96A message to your own new EANCOM control key with the desired subversion.

After that: Maintain the control key scenario association - as you need to teach the EancomConverterModule to use your new key and not the SAP's.

Kind regards

Konrad

philippeaddor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In my case this exact error was due to missing Partner Agreement. See my answer below.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

philippeaddor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same error and found the problem (in my case)! I have added the TPMContentAccessModule in the sender SEPARATOR channel and enabled it. However, there was no matching agreement in TPM due to the fact that I used code 014 for the EAN identification, but my message contained only the code 14 (no leading zero). So the agreement which was bound to 014 never matched. Since the control key is part of the partner agreement, PO couldn't find the key and hence the error occurred! The code 014 is how B2B add-on enters it in the Identities tab of the partner when using the drop down to enter the agency, so be careful about that and double check it in your messages. The code can be edited manually with any value needed.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan

please refer this link ,in that check Dimitri Sannen  comments

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionaly, have a look at , step 5.2