cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to configure SLD and i have few doubts. Its a pure java stack and i have done all the post installation steps ( define object server, CIM import,.....etc).

1. Do i need to run the SLD configuartion in NWA (NWA-->Configuration-->.scenarios--->configuration wizard-->Functional configuration unit-->SLD) even after doing the post installation steps.??

i tried running it but its taking very long time doing nothing with status as running. Does it take long time to complete?

2. When i try to create destinations  and click on create button i just get a processing icon revolving but never let me choose the options. The same happens when i try to add a technical system. (See the attachments)

Is there any other configuration that i missed out? or is it something else.

I spent lot many hours on this with no fix. I really appreciate if anyone has a solution for my issue.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check

If there transaction log full situation

If file system full?

For configuration go through below thread..

Regards

Prithviraj.

0 Kudos

hi Raj,

thank you for the reply. its a fresh install so there is no problem with space. The SLD is active and the system is up and running without any issue.

0 Kudos

Issue was with the firefox browser in the vmware host. i think its designed to work with micrsoft IE.