Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise value is added to surcharge condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a issue we need to be solve <Text removed by Moderator for normalising the priority.> ,Kindly help to solve this issue.

Actually i created new condition type which is using manually while creating vf01 as a surcharge ie..Extra charge to customer.

Here Basic excise duty value and cess is correctly calculating in billing document in condition tab,But when we releasing it,It is adding with that new created condition type.

Example.

If PR00(base price)         100
ZDKL  (surcharge)            50

So subtotal                       150

Now the BED value is calculating 6% ie   9   and cess 0.125%  ie  0.187, So the total value is  9.187  which is calculating correctly while creating billing document vf01 in condition tab screen.

But after releasing into accounting the BED  and CESS value 9.187 is adding with new condition type value ie 50+9.187=59.187, Which is absolutely wrong.

Here the Excise value 9.187 should come in new line which should assign to different GL account.

Note:

For PR00 we used condition class B(prices)
For ZDKL  we used condition class A(surcharge)

both are assigned to same GL, So in accounting document it is coming in two line item which is assigned to same GL account.

Here please note excise value should come in different line item which should assigned to different GL account,But here it is adding with ZDKL vale ie 50+9.187,Here what i have to do to get different line item for excise value which is assigned to different GL account in accounting document???

NOTE:while creating billing document invf01 every thing is correct but after releasing to accounting only we are getting this error.

Kindly check and revert with correct solution <Text removed by Moderator for normalising the priority.>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

1 REPLY 1

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without seeing your pricing procedure and condition tab, it will be little bit difficult to propose a suggestion.  What are the tax codes coming both to ZKDL and excise condition types?  Also for excise values, the standard Account Key is EXD and I am not sure, whether you have assigned this in your pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi