SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA Dispute Case and linked object

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are building Dispute Management in ERP and integrating with FICA.

At the moment, FICA dispute cases can only be created in FPL9, FPE2/FPE3 transactions. That too with standard case type FICA/FCA2.

In order to create a dispute case of type Zxxx under RMS ID UDM_FICA_DISPUTE, I leveraged the BAPI BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE. Using this, I am able to create the dispute case successfully and FICA document numbers are getting assigend as Linked Object with type CA_DOC successfully.

Problem is, the BAPI does not store any value in the tables FDM_DCOBJ and FDM_DCPROC.

That's why cases created from the BAPI, is not getting displayed in FPE3 since the button "Display Dispute Case" calls the function module FKK_DISPUTE_DISPLAY and that in turn checks these tables.

Did anyone face this issue and any possible solution?

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Bodhisattwa,

Using the BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE standalone will not suffice in yuor scenario.

I think you need to call FKK_DISPUTE_DATA_SAVE.

This FM, internally calls the FM, FDM_CASE_CREATE updates the tables FDM_DCOBJ and FDM_DCPROC.

Check the logic flow in the FM, FKK_DISPUTE_CREATE

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Bodhisattwa,

Using the BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE standalone will not suffice in yuor scenario.

I think you need to call FKK_DISPUTE_DATA_SAVE.

This FM, internally calls the FM, FDM_CASE_CREATE updates the tables FDM_DCOBJ and FDM_DCPROC.

Check the logic flow in the FM, FKK_DISPUTE_CREATE

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks for this Amlan.

Looks like instead of using BAPI I can use the FM FKK_DISPUTE_CREATE which in turn does the database commit and all expected behaviour as I mentioned.

However, problem is, while replicating a case from FICA to CRM, I had to set up ALE distribution model with BAPI Dispute_PPF_CA which is the object BUS2022002 (Dipsute Case - FICA). And, the method "create" in the object calls the BAPI BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE. so, without using the object (i.e., BAPI) I will not be able to sent the case to CRM.

Maybe using the BAPI and the FM FDM_LOCAL_CREATE will help.

Regards

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Bodhisattwa,

I think for creating a Dispute Case in ISU, FKK_DISPUTE_CREATE, is ideal, as it does all the activities as per standard SAP functionality.

With regards to the BO,BUS2022002, for replicating the dispute case from FICA to CRM, you can create a sub type of the BO,BUS2022002 and use the delegation to make changes in the FM that is being called in the Create method.

You can have a custom FM, comprising,BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE and FKK_DISPUTE_DATA_SAVE or you place the standard FM, FKK_DISPUTE_CREATE in there.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Bodhisattwa Roy,

Which parameters are you using on BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE ? We are not finding the correct way to popupate it. Thanks