cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem about define receiver system filter

0 Kudos

Hi,experts.

I have a problem about define receiver system filter.

In the Define Receiver Filter,I input the xpath like this ,/vpf:Msg/vpf:Header/vpf:Sender/@Id = /vpf:Msg/vpf:Header/vpf:ReceiverList/vpf:Receiver[./handover='P']/@Id.But when I run the step ,the B1if show me the error:Prefix "vpf" is not mapped to the namespace.If I delete the vpf,the filter always failed,all outbound are filtered.Anyone else can tell me how to sovled this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the syntax of your xpath.

Following is taken from the receiver filter documentation:

Configuring Receiver Filter Definitions

To exclude receiver systems for some scenario steps or to define a condition, under which the integration framework sends messages, select Maintain Sender Filter Definitions. The integration framework displays all scenario steps, each with all applicable and selected receiver systems. You have the following options:

●      To exclude a receiver system for a scenario step, enter no in the input field or deselect the scenario step.

●      To define a condition for a receiver system and a scenario step, enter the XPath expression in the input field. You can use the $msg variable for the incoming sender message, for example,$msg/root/@flag=’A’.

NOTE

To use individual namespaces, define them in scenario step design.

Namespace

If the step uses an individual namespace, click the button to display the namespace.

Filters are normally defined based on the sender payload and not by the Header information of the message.

Best regards

Bastian

P.S.: /vpf:Msg/vpf:Header/vpf:ReceiverList/vpf:Receiver[./@handover='P']/@Id is only relevant if the scenario step is running on receiver side: It marks the actual receiver of the message, an additional filter would probably have no extra benefit.