cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calibration - Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I see, following is the Team calibration application by Manager, in which, he can change the Ratings of his reportees. I see, it has only X axis for Performance. I have following clarifications on the application, if expert can help. We are in EHP6.

1.  Is it related to predefined process or Flexible?

2.  Where can Manager access this application? Under MSS --> Talent Assessment, I do not see it.

3. Under MSS --> Talent Assessment, I can see calibration Grid, which has Performance - Potential Assessment.

Best Regards,

Ani S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lucylan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ani,

The answers are as below.

1. Only in Predefined Appraisal Process is this Team Calibration function available.

2. As for the detailed navigation path, it is dependent on how the MSS role and OBN is configured. But for most of the cases, it is MSS -> Talent Management -> Performance Management.

3. The above Team Calibration grid is one of the fuctionality of PMP (Pedefined) Appraisal Documents (PA-PD-PM component). While the Talent Assessment belongs to Talent Management
functionality (PA-TM component). They are different from each other, although the two of them can be integrated with each other.

Wish the above clears your concerns.

Best regards.

Lucy