Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPF: Filling partnerfunction of follow-up transaction

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi *,

I need to create a follow-up task using PPF with copy_document. The generation itself works fine.

The way it is working right now belonging partner determination is that the person responsible of the follow-up task

is filled/equal to person responsible of source transaction (opportunity).

But I want to receive the person responsible of follow-up filled with partner maintained

in a different partnerfunction in source transaction.

Does anyone have an idea how to handle the requirement?

Kind regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

either you have to use the source com_partner_x where you can program your own code. In standard you have also the possibility to input a partner function (+ partner func. category ) in the source. Like in standard eg. CRM_PARTNER_C.

Best regards

Rene Markytan

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Rene,

thanx for the suggestion.

One question belonging the 2nd part: "In Standard you have also the possibility to input a partner function (+ partner func. category) in the source. Like in Standard eg. CRM_PARTNER_C."

I assume this refers to PDP but meanwhile I do not think that customizing will solve the requirement. Am I right?

The source partner function is 'X' and the targert partner function is 'Y'.

Kind regards

Thomas

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

yes in PDP the maintained partner functions use an access sequence normally, so this access sequence has an source assigned, like 0004 uses > crm_partner_c. In Block "Details on the Source" you might want to add a partner function and/or partner function category (only if necessary).

However if the person responsible should not be taken from the predecessor then you need a source which determines the user according to your business requirement. Where from should the person responsible be determined? I assume from the user... so then you can use standard access sequence 0004 with source COM_PARTNER_B (BP assigned to the User).

I hope this helps and meets your requirement.

Br

Rene

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

You can influence the required change by implementing BADI CRM_COPY_BADI.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kapil

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kapil,

I feared that some development would be necessary. Won't there be another way?

Kind regards

Thomas

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Since your requirement is to map partner with X partner function in source document to Y partner function is target document, i don't think it is possible without a development.

Thanks,

Kapil

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u can define your own partner determination access sequence to take the lead transaction's parnter to your current document.

Best Regards