cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“SAP BI Mobile” App from “IPAD” by using Google Chrome Cast

0 Kudos

Hello

Can we cast “SAP BI Mobile” App from “IPAD” by using Google Chrome Cast  on Big Screen!!..

We are not having any projector to give the presentations. So I would like to know, how to do it by using the Google Chrome Cast from IPAD.

There are few apps available in "App Store" such as "Google Cast" but those only reads the Video's and Photos..

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, SAP BusinessObjects Mobile does not support Chrome Cast for projection purposes. However you could cast the device screen to chrome cast and demo the app on big screen. Regards Vikas

0 Kudos

Hello Vikas

I am not clear with your second sentence..please clarify.

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Android or IOS devices have a Cast option to Cast the device screen. So whatever you do on the device would be visible on big screen.

Cast your Android screen from the Chromecast app - Chromecast Help

Regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas, i am aware of that in android, but my query is specifically on IPAD device..

i believe IPAD is not supported with  "Chrome Cast " if any one has the knowledge of this , please share!!!

Kumar

0 Kudos

You may like to try this. https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/google-cast/id680819774?mt=8

Regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Please mark this as answered if your problem is resolved.

Regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas.

i didn't got any solution for IPAD devices for screen casting.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Not very sure if any Apps are available to cast the IOS device screen to Google Cast, like Android.

From application perspective Casting feature is not supported on SAP BusinessObjects Mobile. If you think you have interesting Use cases for Google Cast please submit your idea to Idea place.

SAP BusinessObjects Mobile: Home

Regards

Vikas