Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence for different partners

former_member193040
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem within CRM 7.0 Opportunities.

I have two ZPartnerroles: Customer (Z0000009) and Payer (Z0000001). When I insert one of these roles automatically the following partners should be determined from the sales team of the accounts:

* Regional Partner

* Technical Sales

This is working fine for each of the partner roles (Customer and Payer). But unfortunately it is not working for both together. So when I insert a Customer and after that a payer only the Regional Partner and the Technical Sales for the Customer are determined. Same is valid if I insert at first the regional partner.

My Access Sequence:

My Partner Determination Procedure

Does anyone have an idea why the procedure is only working for the first partner? What do I need to do that it works for both partners (one after another).

Thanks,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193040
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we solved the problem with SAP Standard functionality: "Redetermine partners". This button does again the partner determination and then also for the second partner the regional partner and technical sales are found

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Anne,

I am sorry I am not sure what you expect. Please explain which partner do you enter and what you expect. It is not clear, because you wrote that "... Regional Partner and the Technical Sales for the Customer are determined." So this is what you want or not - where is the issue?

Thanks

Rene