cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI: big problems in small scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I recently started to work with HCI but we met many problems implementing very easy scenarios.

This situation create a big irritation around here.

I try to ask a series of questions and I hope someone will help me. (I'm working with Eclipse Mars updated)

1)

the first problem encountered is relating a SuccessFactors sender adapter.

After the configuration, when I try to use Model Operation wizard, the entity list remains empty. It's strange because I tryed to use a wrong password , or wrong user, but the result don't change. I have not any error feedback.

2)

Logs.

OK, I decided to write "Operation Details" without use the "Model Operation".

I implemented a very easy scenario SSFF to SFTP, deployed....but nothing work, no one message in monitor.

I changed SFTP adapter in SMTP adapter and set some random parameters.

In this case I deploy and ...I have a message...obvsiuly in ERROR status.

I try to press button "View Trace" but I don't see any payload or envelope in Model Configuration.

No one message monitor or log or trace are present?? How is possible intercept errors?

3)

Last question for today is about SOAP adapter.

I tried to use a SOAP to SOAP adapter following a step by step document.

when I execute check I have an error on sender adapter:

"sender system SOAP or IDOC connector should use either basic autentication or an autorized client certificate for autentication"

I search inside adapter parameters but I not found any parameter regarding "basic autentication".

someone can help me?

best regards

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Allesandro,

Below might help you.

1) This error usually happens with Eclipse Tooling.Make sure the url which you are using correct and user which you are using have all the required authorization. Last option if nothing works out for you the Try to use webui..

2) Please check the component status overview to make sure there are no runtime errors.

Make sure SFTP connectivity is established.Follow the steps mentioned in following blog.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2015/11/27/hci-testing-outbound-connections-...

By default Trace will not be enabled.You need to raise a ticket to LOD-HCI-PI.

3)Click on "Sender System" then navigate to Properties tab select RoleBasedAuthentication or Basic Authentication Checkbox( There willnot be any error in Channel ),check the sender system.

Give a try by following below blog to check your scenario.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2015/06/22/starting-with-hana-cloud-integrat...

Regards,

Sriprasad Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Sriprasad!

unfortunatelly I cannot use webUI because is not so usefull.

I tested the connection with SFTP and seem working, but when I use a SFTP adapter in my scenario ..nothing work.

about SOAP now I found the checkbox. I try and I let u know

Again thanks

Alessandro

Answers (0)